Cool for School











Hello Loves, 
I come to you with this post at the end of another Howard University Homecoming. This weekend has been filled with experiences, some good some bad. Overall, I am glad I was able to catch up with my Bison family. 
I wore this look to Yardfest, which is a big concert event on our main campus that attracts thousands of people. This year 2 Chainz, Big Sean, and Bone Thugz and Harmony performed. Rumor has it A$AP
Rocky, Wacka Flacka, and Juicy J were also scheduled to hit the stage but due to unfortunate circumstances the concert had to end early. Since all the events are over people now have to return to their lives and wait till next year for all the hype to build again.
This was definitely my favorite look from the weekend. Details below of course. Have a great week!!
Signed KOP

Sunglasses: Forever 21
Necklaces: Forever 21
Sweater: Zara
Pants: Loft
Shoes: Century 21
Bag: Dr.K's Vintage



0 comments:

Post a Comment