The emperor's new clothes | Gotham City
















I decided to take a trip home to New York this past weekend, to visit family and friends. I had a fantastic time. I have traveled a lot in my lifetime and I still can not find a place that gives me life like New York. I went thrifting with my mom in Harlem and came across some great finds. My friends and I went out for one of the girl's birthday and we had so much fun running around the city getting food and drinks. I visited my niece who is almost five months now. She is growing up to be such a beautiful baby. She spit up all over one of my favorite Zara tops and I couldn't even be upset. My dad cooked me this great crab meal for Sunday dinner. Over all it was a much needed break.

While I was home I realized it was Comic Con. If you're not familiar with Comic Con it is a BIG convention where comic book readers, writers, vendors, etc. get together and fellowship. All weekend long I was seeing people dressed as their favorite comic characters. Batman has been my favorite comic character since childhood so once I returned to D.C I felt compelled to rock my Batman sweater. I purchased this from Forever 21 a couple of weeks ago and the faux leather spike sleeves are what sold me. I hope you like the look!

Also I think this is the first time I have wore my hair out on the blog. I really like my natural hair so I've been giving the weave a break BUT I will say be on the look out for something new.... shortly. HAHA. Outfit details below.
Signed KOP


Sunglasses: Random kiosk in Mall
Sweater: Forever 21
Belt: Zara
Skirt: Marshall's
Shoes: June Ambrose for HSN
Bag: Zara









0 comments:

Post a Comment