kop news | KING OF POSH STYLING Launches Website







The time has finally come for me to launch my website/portfolio. This is a very big deal for me because I have been working on it forever. I know it may not be the most flashy website but that is not what I envisioned it to be. Something minimal and clean that highlights my work is all I need at this stage of  my career. Of course I decided to go with my signature black and white.....it wouldn't be KOP without it. I hope you enjoy it and if you know of anyone looking to find out more about me and my services tell them to checkout www.kopstyling.com Thank you guys for all the support. 
Signed KOP



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome that you're following up on your goals. The website's minimal design makes it very easy to browse, a perfect way to keep bounce rate at a minimum. Hehe! I'll definitely be sharing that to my friends. All the best with your career! :)

    Blanca Hoffman @ Marketing theProduct

    ReplyDelete