Sorcery of Sourcing

This past weekend I went on a magical journey. My client Michelle Gibson, founder and designer of Simply Love LLC, and I went shopping for pieces to compliment her spring/summer 13 collection. I'm styling her entire collection for an editorial shoot as well as her runway show for DC Fashion Week. An extreme honor. Any who we went all over the city finding these cool places, looking for one of a kind accents for the collection. This day was one of those days that solidified my passion for styling. Using our creativity to incorporate concepts, color, textures, etc to create an entire work of art was just amazing to me. I'll do a follow up for the portfolio once I get the shots from the shoots and show. Until then here are a few from our magical journey.






Vision board created after our consultation


















0 comments:

Post a Comment