tHE EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES | Pose....You're on Canon Camera !






GUYS!
I finally purchased a new camera. This past weekend I picked up a Canon Rebel t3i and I am so excited. I feel like this is really going to enhance my blog. I really wanted to give my readers more clear and crisp photos. This shoot was my first time testing it out as the subject and not the shooter. The pictures are not as clear as I want them but that is because I forgot to take the lens off manual and my friend doesn't know much about focusing lol. Sorry! Next time it will be even better I promise. 
Another cool thing about having the new camera is I can take street style photos of other people. I've been wanting to do some street style features but I just didn't want to do it with my iPhone camera.

Now about this look.... I was feeling very feminine, yet classy, yet chic, yet minimal this morning. Most of all I wanted to look like a lady. I feel like the females in my generation are so concerned with looking sexy or "bad" but no one wants to look refined or elegant. Anyways, the only thing I can think of that embodies ALL of this is the little black dress. The LBD is definitely a fashion staple and every woman should own one. The dress I'm wearing is really basic so I added some flair with a gold chain belt and the statement sweater. I finally got to wear the BCBG flats I blogged about earlier. They are really comfortable.
On a personal note life has been a little hectic lately and I have experienced some down days. I can say that I have decided to not dwell on the things that I can not change. I am focusing on the positive in my life and although some nights may be rough, joy comes in the morning. Laugh. Smile. Rejoice.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the week my loves.
Signed KOP

Dress: H&M
Belt: H&M
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Flats: BCBG
Glasses: Random Mall Kiosk
Earrings: Street Vendor
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Bracelets: Forever 21
Bag: Aldo
Lips: Ruby Woo by MAC 

0 comments:

Post a Comment