The emperor's new clothes | Feline Fatale





   




A bright and sunny day after snow fall turns out to be perfect for a quick look of the day shoot so I decided to use the scenery for a style post before heading out to a fashion benefit at The High school of Fashion Industries in midtown. While staying true to my black and white I couldn't help but add this pop of red when I saw an opportunity to wear these insane shoes I got from one of many boutique connects. Posh Flame Boutique always has the cutest shoes and I pull from them for clients but I was so happy when I was given these for myself. We're getting warmer days here and there but I cannot wait for the weather to break. 
This week I will be attending Fashion Week Brooklyn and a few other events so keep checking the blog. Thank you guys for stopping by.
Signed KOP


Outfit Details:


Sweater: Forever 21
Collared Shirt Cut at Midriff: Ralph Lauren from Everything Goes thrift store
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Posh Flame Boutique
Sunglasses: Beauty supply store
Necklace: Forever 21
Pearl Clutch: Wholesale district in Manhattan





0 comments:

Post a Comment